Exterior Storm Windows
Outside Removable Series
The Outside Removable Series offer several benefits over old storm windows.
- Low profile frame (1 3/4” wide) around the outside perimeter— only projects 7/16” deep
- Frames made of heavy aluminum extrusion with sleek “invisible” design
- 7 Standard paint finishes (white, black, beige, bronze, hunter green, barn red, cream) Mill finish also available
- Many glazing options - up to 1/4” thick (1/8” DSB standard) - Tempered, Laminated, Low E, Plexiglas, Lexan and many more
- Panels remove to outside for cleaning and/or interchanging with screen panels (optional)
Other features available:
- ANY Custom Color matched. - Heavy extruded screen panels for ventilation
- TRUE Invisible clips - Glazing muntins—all special shapes including bowed
Model - XOR
Exterior full panel removable to the outside
Primarily used on transom or picture windows that do not open.
Model - XOR1
Exterior top panel fixed, bottom panel removable to the outside.
Primarily used on double hung windows where prime windows operate
Model - XOR2
Exterior Top and bottom panel removable to the outside
Primarily used on double hung windows where prime windows may not operate
Model - XTOR-BIR
Exterior Top panel removable to the outside, bottom panel removable to the inside
Primarily used on double hung windows where top sash of prime window is fixed but bottom panel operates